Co-taught by Tanis Fishman and Kristen Beaulieu
Yoga Nidra is a systematic relaxation practice that guides practitioners to an expanded state of awareness beyond the 5 senses. This wisdom teaching is a portal into one’s authentic nature, where the timeless self resides.
In this 60 hour training you will explore (*note dates have changed):
Module 1 – May 4 – 6, 2018: Learn & Study the yoga nidra Template
- The science, theory, and art of this ancient Tantric practice.
- Specific prepatory practices that create whole brain synchronization in order to optimize the yoga nidra state.
- An exploration of the multidimensional levels – known as the 5 Koshas in yoga. These expressions of your consciousness can be directly experienced through cultivating awareness in quiet brain sates where access to specific information becomes available at that frequency.
- Awareness of the awareness
- Lots of practice time in yoga nidra & meditation
Module 2 – June 8 – 10, 2018: Subconscious Landscape / Inner programming
- A deep investigation into humanities core belief systems, and understanding how samskaras (stored mental/energetic impressions) create the reality we believe to be true.
- You will receive information on your personal core belief system(s), and how to create an effective sankalpa (personal resolution) based on this subconscious information.
- Tracking linear time in quiet brain states in order to reshape the mind by consciously communicating with the subconscious.
In Module 3 – Sept 14 – 16, 2018: Art of teaching / Teaching Practicum
- You will acquire a firm foundation for teaching others the practice of Yoga Nidra.
- Be confident in your ability to write your own scripts, from simple to more creative and themed by having a good understanding of the basic template.
- Learn the art of cueing and how to hold safe and appropriate space for your students.
- Receive feedback on your teaching.
- Strengthen your own practice and naturally transform areas of your life that are misaligned or out of integrity.
Time: Friday 5:00pm – 9:00pm, Saturdays and Sundays 9:00 am – 6:00pm
Location: Rose Room at Alexandra Centre Society – 922 – 9 Ave SE, Calgary, AB
Investment: $1332 for all 3 modules ($444 per module) + GST
Application: School of Sankalpa Application Form
If you are interested in this training or would like more details, please contact Kristen at: firstname.lastname@example.org