A big city girl in a small mountain town, determined to shape her life into something beautiful. So far so good.
After 12 plus years of bringing the beautiful practice of Yoga to Seniors, I am stepping back into the world of Marketing. This page will give you a bit about my professional background, but please feel free to visit my social media pages to learn more about me.
What I Do
Small Business Owner
Small Business Owner/ Yoga Teacher
(2009 – Present)
- Worked with a graphic designer to create meaningful brand guidelines that support the positioning of the business within the Calgary yoga market.
- Produced and maintain branded YouTube and SoundCloud channels, requiring the orchestration of video and audio creation and promotion.
- Creatively analyze data to target events, classes and content to segmented groups through print and social media marketing platforms.
- Designed a branded website that successfully drives users to services and event offerings.
- Crafted seasonal newsletters and ran successful A/B split campaigns to discover valuable communication tactics.
- Organized, analyzed and reported on media monitoring of the sector.
- Coordinated and designed a multi-departmental newsletters for funders and the public to report monthly outcomes and visions through Mailchimp.
- Coordinated multiple Executive schedules for meetings, travel and large projects.
- Planned and oversaw venue, schedules and logistics of a large national conference.
- Designed a variety of media publications for internal and mass distribution.
- Posted engaging news articles and organizational announcements on social networking sites.
- Directed the planning and execution of 3–4 major fundraising / corporate events in the Calgary community annually.
- Collaborated with Executive Director and Business Manager in developing and managing organizational programming and major fundraising projects.
- Professionally managed scheduling, files and highly sensitive documents for the Executive Director.
- Wrote creative and effective ad copy, liaised with media and coordinated promotional material.
- Designed and maintained Raiser’s Edge database software and reconciled monthly reports with Accounting.